|| கவிதமிழன் பக்கத்திற்கு வருகை தந்தமைக்கு நன்றி!

10 September, 2011

Alyssa Campanella Should Win Miss Universe 2011


USA! I'm not usually much of a "Go, team, go!" kinda gal, and I'm even less of a beauty pageant fan, particularly when toddlers dressed like prostitutes are involved. BUT, that said, I can't think of a more appropriate person to win the Miss Universe Pageant on Monday, September 12 than Alyssa Campanella, Miss USA 2011. Just one day after the 10 year anniversary of 9/11? Come on, give it up for Miss USA!


I'm not the only one rooting for Campanella -- even people who follow this type of thing expect she'll at least make the Top 4. And I hope she does. To me, she proved herself as pageant royalty at the Miss USA competition when she gave the most non-commital, no-way-anybody-could-take-offense-at-this answer to her Big Question, regarding the legalization of marijuana. (The upshot: She's neither for nor against. Also, she's both.) 


Hell, this girl might even have a future in politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...